Western World Company may cancel orders which have been accepted by giving notice of such cancellation to Customer by telephone, email or facsimile within 60 days of receipt of such order. Orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled after delivery by western world company to the carrier. Customer may not cancel orders for non-standard Products. Non-standard products include, without limitation, products which are special orders, products which do not appear in the catalog, products not customarily in stock, value-added products, products to be assembled from kit form, opened software, and products identified as otherwise non-cancelable and non-returnable (“NCNR”).Western World Company will accept Product returns only within 15 days of the date of delivery to Customer.
- Authorization must be obtained from Western World company prior to returning any Product by submitting a return material authorization (RMA) request to the Customer Returns desk. Please allow 24 hours for each request to be processed.
- If approved, Western World company will issue Customer an RMA number. No return of Product will be accepted without a clearly visible RMA number marked on each carton.
- Return freight charges must be prepaid by Customer.
- Returned Product must be in original shipping cartons with all packaging materials included.
- Product must be in re-sellable condition. Customer will be advised of disposition or credit (whichever applies) after inspection of Product.
- Product returned due to Customer error may be subject to restocking fee.
- Western World company will not be responsible for returned Product lost in transit.